2012 CLA AGM
The 2012 Annual General Meeting will take place on Friday 1 June 2012 from 4:30-6:00pm at the Ottawa Convention Centre.
- Agenda for the 2012 CLA AGM
- 2011 Annual Report (6.7 MB)
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- Minutes from 2011 AGM
- 2011 Resolutions outcomes
?Resolutions for CLA AGM
The CLA Executive Council, through the Resolutions Committee, is putting forward 4 resolutions for consideration by members at the 2012 CLA Annual General Meeting.
- Resolution 2012-1: election timing
- Resolution 2012-2: fee levy for IT
- Resolution 2012-3: member category bylaw changes
- Resolution 2012-4: membership fees
- Resolution 2012-5 national network for equitable library service
- Resolution 2012-6 telecom access principles statement
- Background to resolutions 2012-3 and 2012-4
Discussion of the proposed resolutions will take place at the Resolutions Hearing on Thursday 31 May, 5:30-6:15 pm in room 203 at the Ottawa Convention Centre, Ottawa ON.
Members may submit resolutions for consideration at the 2012 AGM.
Please review the?Resolutions Process 2012.
Canadian Library Association